Athena is a patron goddess of IT
- A patron goddess of knowledge
- A weaver. Looms were first programmable devices
- She turned Arachna into a spider, Arachna then built the World Wide Web
- A militant and a virgin, she has to be the patron of comment sections
- She invented ships. Shippers, rejoice!
- A patron of agriculture. What about your Facebook farms?
- A daughter of Zeus, and PCs work from electricity. Is it a coincidence?
- She invented the Trojan Horse
If your PC acts strangely, make a sacrifice to Athena