A funny short film from Gooseworx the genius.
There is also a soundtrack video.
Almost a year ago I scrapped my WordPress and started moving my blog to Pelican, and now it’s finally ready. Blog has been transferred and a new template has been developed, Tumblr inspired, UIkit powered, hand crafted, with dark mode using
prefers-color-scheme: dark. Right for the next Christmas.
Athena is a patron goddess of IT
- A patron goddess of knowledge
- A weaver. Looms were first programmable devices
- She turned Arachna into a spider, Arachna then built the World Wide Web
- A militant and a virgin, she has to be the patron of comment sections
- She invented ships. Shippers, rejoice!
- A patron of agriculture. What about your Facebook farms?
- A daughter of Zeus, and PCs work from electricity. Is it a coincidence?
- She invented the Trojan Horse
If your PC acts strangely, make a sacrifice to Athena
Some awesome thing found in bookmarks: Ming-Na Wen as Princess Leia
That actually looks very much like the form that Palpatine uses. Well, before he started stalling with Windu
Last year’s Chewie to you :)
A rather hardcore C++ quiz from PVS Studio developers: q.viva64.com