Apparently the remaster of the original Mass Effect trilogy is soon upon us. So I want to publish some ‘source data’ for my Commander, Selene C. Shepard just to immortalize her a bit.
|Mass Effect||Mass Effect 3|
Name: Selene Shepard
Biography: ruthless spacer
Alignment: neutral, slightly more paragon than renegade
Her canon: (Important things about her biography)
Kaidan and Wrex die on Virmire
Wrex’s stubbornness and death lead to a general distrust for Krogans
Rachni Queen is saved
Balak is turned to the Alliance
One teammate is lost in the suicide mission (probably Jacob; Jack in my first playthrough)
For some sense of loss like in ME1
Collector base is destroyed
Genophage is sabotaged, Mordin is saved
Red or blue ending, never green or ‘do nothing’
Things that should be promoted to canon but they contradict some of my playthoughs:
Udina named councillor
To save Anderson from the job he doesn’t want and, frankly, Udina is not that asshole he seems on the first playthrough (except ME3)
Quarians are saved, Geth are destroyed
Red ending with survival
Version 1 (2012):
Version 2 (2020):
Version 2 alternative (2020):
Alternative of version 2 was created for the last replay of ME3 to show some changes due to civilian life.
A funny short film from Gooseworx the genius.
There is also a soundtrack video.
Athena is a patron goddess of IT
- A patron goddess of knowledge
- A weaver. Looms were first programmable devices
- She turned Arachna into a spider, Arachna then built the World Wide Web
- A militant and a virgin, she has to be the patron of comment sections
- She invented ships. Shippers, rejoice!
- A patron of agriculture. What about your Facebook farms?
- A daughter of Zeus, and PCs work from electricity. Is it a coincidence?
- She invented the Trojan Horse
If your PC acts strangely, make a sacrifice to Athena
Some awesome thing found in bookmarks: Ming-Na Wen as Princess Leia
That actually looks very much like the form that Palpatine uses. Well, before he started stalling with Windu
Last year’s Chewie to you :)